Nigel Wright Recruitment is a specialist in temporary recruitment. We successfully place temporary workers, contractors and interim managers across a variety of different disciplines and sectors.
As a temporary job agency, we fill full time and part time roles. We quickly place temp workers within a diverse range of private and public sector businesses. We offer clients strong relationships, market insight and a vast network.
Nigel Wright's teams, based at our specialist North East temp agencies in Newcastle upon Tyne and Teesside, as well as in London, supply temps working within IT, HR, finance & accountancy, sales, marketing, business support, engineering & manufacturing and supply chain & procurement. Contact our temp recruitment solutions team for help with your recruitment needs. Candidates can also get assistance with their job search or apply for available temp jobs today.
Our jobs cover all temporary employment types but generally, we find that:
Interim appointments usually include CEOs, General Managers and Directors of SMEs;
Contractors tend to work in IT, HR, finance & accountancy, sales, marketing, business support, engineering & manufacturing and supply chain & procurement roles, across all levels;
Temp placements largely consist of HR, finance & accountancy, IT, sales, marketing and admin professionals.
View current temporary jobs or current contract roles.
Select an employment type to find out how it can work for your business:
Why use Nigel Wright?
Competition is becoming increasingly tight in the interim staffing market. It’s important for organisations to select a temporary employment agency that can help them to react quickly.
As a temporary recruitment agency we offer recruitment solutions and market leading service through:
- Attracting a database of candidates who are immediately available, with a wide range of skills and experience;
- Providing a consultative service to clients to provide the best workforce for their long term and short term needs;
- Being proactive and identifying areas within a business where a temp, contractor or interim could add value on a temporary basis ;
- Demonstrating intimate market knowledge and understanding of business needs through extensive time spent focused on the temporary market:
- Live market insight, keeping in regular contact with candidates and making them aware of trends in contract types and day rates;
- Clarity about the process, managing expectations and identifying any risks involved;
- Flexibility and knowledge about methods of engagement, including addressing areas such as contract notice periods and personal data usage;
- Providing ongoing aftercare and customer service by keeping in regular contact with temporary candidates during placement. This ensures they are motivated and to address any issues;
- A seamless payroll processing and reporting system.
What our clients say about us
“The consultants at Nigel Wright are excellent. They stayed in contact with me throughout the duration of the temp contract."
"Consultants visited our offices regularly to speak with the temps and make sure they are satisfied in their roles. I cannot praise Nigel Wright enough. I lean towards using them for other recruitment projects because of the service they provide.”
Caron Leck, Accounts Payable Team Lead at ENGIE
"Nigel Wright has been nothing short of exemplary for the challenging requirements we have. The framework is tough and extremely competitive."
"There is a significant amount of competition on our panel. It is difficult to make an impression and even more difficult for the supplier to make money. Nigel Wright quickly found value in numbers and in turn the calibre of candidates has been strong."
Recruitment Partner, de Poel
Click below to find out more about our temporary recruitment team, including contact details and candidate and client quotes. View current temporary jobs or view contract jobs.
Nigel Wright also offers permanent recruitment solutions for businesses across a wide range of industries.
Review our terms and conditions here.