The Inn Collection Group is a fast growing, PE backed, highly acquisitive Hospitality Group, operating across the North of England with a healthy pipeline of acquisition opportunities ahead that will result in the Group continuing to grow.
Backed by Alchemy Partners, the Group is in an exciting phase of its development, it has a proven, strong operating model and is well placed to maximise the market opportunity presented by Covid-19 disruption. As a result of this, ICG has identified the need to invest in its property team to ensure the organisation can successfully deliver and sustain its stretching strategic plan at pace.
The Project Manager will take ownership of the project implementation, progress and ultimate delivery of Inn Collection Group’s projects (ICG). This includes all planning, scheduling and financial aspects of any project. The Project Manager is the driver behind progress.
Project Manager General Duties:
- Ensure that projects are delivered in accordance with ICG’s project delivery process.
- Produce project reports using standard templates and ensure all information is up to date and report the Property Director.
- Liaise with finance team to develop accurate cost reports.
- Develop Project Briefs and ensure that all appointed consultants are working in accordance with ICG’s requirements.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Be an ambassador for Health and Safety and ensure subcontractors are working in a safe manner.
- Work closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Lead the design team such to ensure project plans are understood and aligned.
- Compile and collate project documentation including Project management process documents, technical / procurement specifications, progress reports, final documentation etc. to support the project delivery.
- Ensure effective output from suppliers on progress reporting, change management, quality control and financial monitoring.
- Lead the decision making process during the design and construction phase.
- Lead the tender process when identifying newly appointed contractors. This will include planning, pricing evaluation and contract negotiation.
- Ensuring deliverables are pushed over the line – takes a lot of effort to turn from 80>100%, the Project Manager is solely responsible for ensuring delivery.
- Build rapport with all members of team, ensure that successes are celebrated and communicated.
- Drive towards making savings with all supply chain activities, This could be in the form of setting up frame work agreements or competitive tendering.
- Lead the estimating process for new acquisitions and baselining live projects.
- Lead design reviews and review all specifications and drawings to ensure ICG’s requirements are met.