Nigel Wright Recruitment has been appointed on a retained basis to support Husqvarna with the recruitment of an Area Service Specialist for its Pro-robotic dividion. The role will be home based and will cover the South West and Greater London areas. An exciting new role in the innovation hub of the business the role has elements of customer service, service sales and account management.
This is a mobile technical support role for the Professional (Pro) autonomous turf care products within the Husqvarna UK business. This is a newly created field-based role in the Greater London and South West Corridor area to Southampton. The candidate will be expected to support the Husqvarna Pro dealer network and Pro end customers.
- Technical support and servicing of Husqvarna Autonomous turf care products in the field
- Technical support to Pro dealer network
- Conduct technical and service training
- Product surveillance and advanced trouble shooting
- Working in an outdoor environment with varying weather conditions
- Product demonstration
- Training of dealers and end customers in product concept, including RTK GNSS (GPS)
- Extensive travel within focus area with the possibility of overnight stays.
- Some foreign travel may be required for training purposes.
- Close collaboration with Husqvarna business functions, Pro dealer network and Pro end customers
The ideal candidate will be:-
- Self-motivated with the ability to work remotely
- Technology focused
- Electrical engineering experience and\or qualification
- Full clean UK driving license
- Microsoft Office including CRM
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Logical thinker with a strong attention to detail and a natural problem solver
- Existing experience of Robotic mowers would be advantageous
- Willingness to work in a demanding and customer focussed environment