BIBS is a premium Danish baby and toddler brand established in 1978. The journey started with the iconic ‘Color’ pacifier which since has been joined by many new designs and product categories. Today BIBS is present in over 80 markets across the globe and sold via more than 9000 points of sale. BIBS is a visionary company with a creative and progressive mindset and innovative production setup. They are committed to offer sustainably produced products that are original, safe, and aesthetic. They source material, produce, test, and certify according to the highest standards on the market to ensure products of the best quality for their customers.
They want to inspire, improve, and innovate their industry and make BIBS the preferred baby- and toddler brand all over the world.
In an exciting period of growth during the last 5 years, the business has enjoyed significant success with a turnover in excess of $50m. The leadership team believe this is just the start of the journey and believe in the tremendous opportunity in the category. BIBS is mainly operated through distributors globally and they have now made the decision to establish their own sales office in the US to enable better penetration and brand awareness. The plan is for BIBS to take over from the current distributor in the US and build their own organization.
Flexible on location, ideally US Mid-West or East Coast.
BIBS USA is currently driven by sales in retail, by a team of sales representatives and on Amazon. Revenue in 2022 will be c. $11m USD, but there is enormous potential, and the objective is to drive sales to $30m + in 3 to 5 years. Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, you will be responsible for establishing the BIBS operation in North America.
• At least 3 years General Management experience in the US market
• Knowledge of the US baby and toddler market in order to target the right retailers
• Experience of building a comparable brand in the USA in retail and with Amazon
• Experience of developing and executing a sales strategy
• Experience of Marketing: you will support our marketing team, and present opportunities and recommendations in this area
• An entrepreneurial self-starter who can target and generate sales with new and existing clients.
• Developing and managing existing clients
• Contribute to the overall strategy for Bibs North America by bringing ideas and new ways to approach the market.