Nigel Wright are delighted to be partnering with Envision AESC, the world’s leading battery technology company and lithium-ion battery manufacturer as they seek to appoint a Training Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of one of the North East’s highest profile manufacturing plants in a newly created role.
The Training & Development Manager is a newly created role reporting into the Senior HR Manager. This role will see you leading, developing and managing the organisational development strategies and activities across the business, whilst building relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation. Key elements of the role include;
- The development and implementation of a learning strategy/training plans that are aligned with the business objectives and needs by identifying training development needs through training needs analysis and formulation of a company training plan
- Provide an effective, cost-efficient T&D service to the business which utilises both internal and external training delivery
- Identify and assess current and future training needs through job analysis, career paths, appraisals and line manager discussion
- Devise and implement management skills training programmes to suit company requirements
- Leading the development of programmes including career pathways for employees across the sites, which will include apprentices and graduates
- Source, evaluate, engage and manage external training contracts/providers ensuring maximum return on investment and thorough evaluation to assess effectiveness and tangible benefits
- Create and manage a framework for assessing, measuring and tracking the success of learning and development programmes within the company
- Liaising with, engaging and influencing key stakeholders with regards to learning and development strategies and objectives
- Manage training budget, negotiate contracts involving Purchasing, build and maintain relationships with third party training providers
The successful candidate will ideally have experience within the manufacturing/automotive working environment. With a demonstrable track record of success in the implementation of organisational development strategies and activities you will have a passion for training, coaching and process improvement. This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting and high-profile business in a newly created position.
For further information please contact shona thom - firstname.lastname@example.org 07714133485