Zentia is the UK’s independent market leader in complete ceiling solutions. Evolved from Armstrong Ceiling Solutions and with over 100 years of knowledge and experience, Zentia provides a complete range of future-proof ceiling solutions to its UK specifier, contractor and distributor partners.
Zentia’s two manufacturing plants are located in Team Valley, UK, with one producing mineral fibre tiles and one for ceiling grids. Zentia operates sales teams in the UK and Ireland, as well as trading in Spain, Portugal and the Baltic States. Zentia is well positioned in these markets, highly profitable, and is mid-way through a significant investment project to expand the production capability of both manufacturing sites.
- Previous experience championing health & safety in a manufacturing business is essential, working very closely throughout the plant.
- Extensive experience of working within a dedicated Health & Safety role to execute a strategic/tactical HSE plan, whilst continuing to ensure site compliance and influence throughout the site to deliver results.
- NEBOSH Diploma Certificate in Health and Safety is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across all levels of the business enabling them to motivate, enthuse and lead.
- You will provide information and guidance to ensure health & safety continues to have the continued priority for the future.
- A forward thinking and enthusiastic commitment to continuous improvement to continue to embed a positive behavioural safety culture at all levels within the business.
Whether you are experienced HSE Manager or a very experienced HSE Advisor looking to step into your first full management role, this is a rare opportunity in the North East to join an ambitious manufacturing business that is investing extensively for the future but also committed to ensuring that health & safety continues to be a key part of their decision making process.